CERIC is excited to announce these inspiring keynote speakers at Cannexus20! Natan Obed, President, Inuit…
Cannexus provides opportunities not to be missed
Enjoy an excellent business opportunity by becoming a sponsor for our conference or participating as an exhibitor. This conference arises from a nationally recognized organization, established and respected. Cannexus brings together 1,200 delegates and will be subject to national media attention. Promote your organization or business while supporting CERIC – the cornerstone of education and research in an area of vital importance.
We understand that each potential Cannexus sponsor has unique marketing resources and business objectives. In an effort meet those needs, we have a range of sponsorship and advertising opportunities to suit every budget. Your support and participation at any level is important to us; let us work with you to customize a package that meets your marketing and organizational goals.
The Cannexus20 Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus is now available.
Are you a business or individual offering products or services of interest to the following audiences?
- Consultants of educational and vocational information
- Human resources advisors
- Professional career coaches
- Stakeholders in socio-professional rehabilitation
- Directors and program managers
- Trainers and facilitators of career development activities
- Professors, teachers and researchers in the field of career and guidance
- All professionals and stakeholders in guidance, employability and career development
- Increase the visibility of your company
- Strengthen your brand
- Expand your circle of influence and your potential customer base by adding several hundred names
- Promote your products and services with people from very diverse sectors
- Enjoy the wide variety of events, speakers, presentations and forums as part of Cannexus
By participating in Cannexus you can enjoy all these benefits … and much more!
Explore our CERIC Media Kit for advertising and other promotional options beyond the Cannexus conference, including our websites, enewsletters, magazine and journal, as well as our CERIC Title Sponsorships that give you maximum reach across our various channels.
|Last Updated||April 18, 2019|