An expanding Cannexus19 hosted a pan-Canadian dialogue on career and workforce development More than 1,200…
Located in Eastern Ontario, Ottawa is Canada’s national capital. Ottawa is home to historic architecture, scenic parks and Canadian culture. In the winter, the city transforms into a snow-covered wonderland that includes the world’s longest skating rink.
Ottawa is Canada’s 4th largest city and comes with activities for every interest group:
- Visit the ByWard Market, one of Canada’s oldest and largest public markets.
- Looking for shopping? Check out the Rideau Centre.
- Foodies can find Canadian staples in Ottawa – grab a poutine and then have a BeaverTail for dessert! Or eat at one of Ottawa’s best new restaurants.
- Outdoor adventurers will enjoy skating on the Rideau Canal or skiing – right in the heart of Ottawa!
- Interested in learning about Canada? Visit one of the city’s many museums, such as the Canadian War Museum or the Canadian Museum of History, or take a tour of Parliament Hill.
- Hockey fans can see Canada’s game played in the nation’s capital – find out when the Ottawa Senators are playing.
Want to know more about Ottawa? Visit the Ottawa Tourism website and see what else the city has to offer.