A few of the many education sessions with thought leaders in the field include:
- Career Development & Mental Health: Coping Becomes Hoping
- Labour Market Trends in the Age of Disruption
- Design Thinking for Career Development
- Students Perspectives on Careers & Career Development: 2020
- The Power of LinkedIn and Social Reciprocity
- Predictors of Newcomer Employment Success: Evidence and Practice
- Indigenous Career Assessment Tools? Perspectives from Indigenous Counsellors
Interested in a more interactive session? Check out the 3 sets of Carousels taking place in the Plenary Hall. Carousel sessions are a great way to learn in a less formal setting. Presenters speak for 30 minutes then delegates rotate to another table. You get to choose two presentations within the 75-minute block!
Register by November 6 to save
Receive a 10% discount as a member of 34 supporting organizations!
Early Bird rates with both 3-day ($550) and 1-day ($275) options are now in effect for Cannexus20! Take advantage of additional discounts for members of supporting organizations, presenters, students and groups (so bring your team!).
The Early Bird deadline is Wednesday, November 6, 2019. Don’t forget to consider adding a pre-conference workshop when you register!
Need help to Convince Your Manager to send you to Cannexus? We’ve compiled some helpful tips and a sample request letter.
Exhibits are almost sold out!
See the opportunities for profile to fit every budget in the Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus.
For more information on sponsoring or exhibiting at Cannexus20, contact Sandra Francescon at email@example.com or 416.929.2510 x126.
Reserve in our hotel block while you still can!
Rooms will sell out quickly!
Featured Hotel: Novotel Ottawa
Call for Volunteers
- Gain valuable volunteer experience. Whether you are interested in event planning or career development, volunteering at Cannexus will give you ample volunteer experience
- Connect with over 1,200 professionals from the career development, education, community, government and the private sector
- Expand your knowledge of career development and best practices from across Canada
- Network and attend sessions when not volunteering
Graduate Students at Cannexus
Did you know that CERIC provides support for graduate students in career development or related fields to attend Cannexus? Read about this year’s Graduate Student Engagement Program (GSEP) Award recipients.
Graduate students are also invited to present posters at Cannexus to highlight their research.
What to expect at Cannexus20, Canada’s largest bilingual National Career Development Conference
- Inform and invigorate yourself with engaging keynotes from Zita Cobb, Tristram Hooley & Natan Obed
- Enhance your experience with skill-building pre-conference workshops
- Participate in collaborative dialogue with colleagues at World Café (more details soon!)
- Learn about the history of Indigenous peoples in Canada with the powerful KAIROS Blanket Exercise
- Be inspired to think differently with TED-style talks at our Spark! Luncheon