CERIC is excited to announce this year’s confirmed Mega presenters for Cannexus20. Mega Sessions take place on Wednesday, January 29 and feature well-known thought leaders on trending topics in career development.
- Gray Poehnell, Career Consultant, Ergon Communications – Above the Noise: Making Our Voices Heard
- Yvonne Rodney, Career and Personal Development Consultant, Inner Change Consulting – Overcoming “Stuckness” – Helpful Strategies for Self and Clients
- Ken Keis, President & CEO, Consulting Resource Group International Inc. – What Do You Really Value? What Motivates Us?
Mega Panel: Taking the Career Development Ninja Challenge
- Linda Pardy, Associate Professor, University of the Fraser Valley
- Jennifer Browne, Director of Student Life, Memorial University
- Candy Ho, Faculty, Educational Studies, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Atifa Karim, Lead Co-ordinator, Career Education, University of Toronto
Register by September 4 to receive the Super Saver rate!
Register now to get the best deal while you still can.
Cannexus offers great Super Saver rates, with both 3-day ($475) and 1-day ($250) options! Take advantage of special rates for members of 35 supporting organizations, presenters, students and groups. Super Saver deadline is September 4, 2019.
Don’t forget to add an optional pre-conference workshop (or two) to maximize your learning! Delve into social justice with keynote Tristram Hooley from the UK, get creative with Norm Amundson & Andrea Fruhling, understand trauma with Seanna Quressette or find balance with Rosie Parnass.
What to expect at Cannexus20
- Effective counselling & facilitation techniques
- Workforce development & labour market trends
- Post-secondary transitions & graduate employment
Join the Exhibitor Showcase
The Exhibitor Showcase is 50% sold out! Don’t miss out – register today.
Still haven’t reserved your exhibit space? Register now while spots are available and promote your organization while supporting career development in Canada!
See the unique opportunities for profile and engagement for every budget in the Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus.
To discover how you can best present your products, services and/or programs by sponsoring or exhibiting at Cannexus20, contact Sandra Francescon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.929.2510 x126.
Book your conference hotel today!
CERIC has negotiated discounted hotel rates at The Westin Ottawa, Novotel and Les Suites, starting as low as $176/night. Discounted booking codes for these hotels will be provided to delegates upon registering for Cannexus20. The earlier you register, the earlier you can book your room and secure your spot in one of the contracted hotels.
In the past, discounted room blocks have sold out as early as September.
Apply now for the Elizabeth McTavish Bursary!
The Counselling Foundation of Canada offers six bursaries to community-based counsellors every year to attend the Cannexus conference. Awarded in the name of its former Executive Director, Elizabeth McTavish, the bursaries consist of a full registration to Cannexus plus $500 to cover expenses. The deadline to applyis September 27, 2019.
“I always feel inspired to take the material and insights learned at the conference and share with my clients and co-workers.”
Kate Duchene, Job Developer R&I, VCCS Employment Services
A special thank you to…