CERIC is excited to announce these inspiring keynote speakers at Cannexus20!
- Natan Obed, President, Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami, Canada’s National Inuit Leader
- Tristram Hooley, Director of Research, The Careers & Enterprise Company
- Zita Cobb, Founder & CEO, Fogo Island Inn and Shorefast Foundation
Learn more about our distinguished speakers and read about their tremendous accomplishments.
Call for Presenters: Submit your proposal before the June 7 deadline!
CERIC invites individuals or organizations with an interest in presenting at Cannexus to submit a proposal for consideration. Presenting at Cannexus, Canada’s largest bilingual National Career Development Conference, provides you with an unmatched opportunity to exchange information and explore innovative approaches in the areas of career counselling and career and workforce development. You will gain recognition as an expert and leader in the field at the conference and beyond.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectuscoming soon
CERIC will be launching the Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus in May.
- Exhibitor non-profit rate
- Customizable sponsorship packages
Contact Sandra Francescon any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.929.2510 x126 to discuss how you can best feature your products, services and/or programs by sponsoring or exhibiting at Cannexus.
What to expect at Cannexus20
Cannexus continues to grow in scope and size each year. At Cannexus20, you can expect to join 1,200+ peers whose focus includes career development from education, community, government and private sectors.
As part of this big tent, attendees will examine the changing ways that we define work, find jobs and develop skills as part of a national conversation.
The program schedule will feature:
- World-class keynotes
- More than 150 education sessions on counselling techniques, labour market information, graduate employment, working with diverse populations, talent management and more!
- A popular exhibitor showcase (sold out at Cannexus19)
Registration opens July 3, 2019 with Super Saver pricing. Plan to take advantage of special rates for presenters, members of supporting organizations, students and groups.
“My favourite part of Cannexus was participating in conversations that I knew were happening in isolation across the country, but that by our coming together, we created a shared understanding of the place of these conversations in the national dialogue.”
Michelle Nilson, Associate Professor, Simon Fraser University, BC