Check out who’s exhibiting at Cannexus19!
Featuring 45 inspiring organizations across Canada serving the career development field. Taking place Monday, January 28 and Tuesday, January 29, meet with the various exhibitors and learn more about how their programs, products and services support career development professionals.
Grab a lunch box and get connected!
Cannexus Connections give you the opportunity to share ideas and connect with peers
Featuring facilitated discussions which will take place during the luncheon on Tuesday, January 29. Cannexus Connections offer you a unique opportunity to learn, share ideas and connect with your colleagues from across the country who have similar interests.
Choose among the 11 facilitated sessions including:
- On Our Terms: Meaningful Employment for Indigenous Youth
- Mobilizing Locally to Step-Up Globally: The 2030 Challenge
- Evolving Opportunities for Post-Secondary Career Centres
- Optimizing Resumes: Extinguishing Myths and Misconceptions
- Career Decisions of Immigrants: Who Is Choosing?
Last Call for Volunteers!
Interested in volunteering with us in January? CERIC is now accepting applications from Ottawa-based volunteers.
This is your last chance to apply to be a volunteer at Cannexus and be a part of our team while on-site! Submit your online application by Monday, November 26, 11:59 pm ET.
*Note: As a charitable organization, CERIC does not cover any expenses related to hotel or travel.
Download the Cannexus19 Mobile App!
Our popular conference app is back to help you plan your schedule, interact with other participants through a dedicated Cannexus social network, stay up-to-date on conference news and more!
I liked feeling part of a large, thoughtful, passionate community that is making a difference in the world.Michael Harris, Executive Director, Keys Job Centre, ON
What can you expect at Cannexus19?
- 3 outstanding keynotes who will inform and invigorate you
- 5 Ted Talks-inspired Spark! talks to help “spark” you to think differently
- 5 optional skills-building pre-conference workshops
- 10 Mega presenters (over 4 sessions) on highly pertinent topics
- 45 exhibitors showcasing their programs and services
- 150+ concurrent sessions on current and emerging issues
Watch for regular updates with new sessions and activities to be announced!