Get the best deal. Register at the Super Saver rate by September 5, 2018!
Showcase your programs and services: Exhibit at Cannexus19
Promote your organization while supporting career development in Canada. Our Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus showcases opportunities to suit every budget. Past sponsors and exhibitors include government and corporate employers, training organizations, industry associations, resource publishers, assessment tool developers, software providers and more!
Contact Danielle Levitt at 416.929.2510 x126 or email@example.com to find out how you can showcase your products, services or programs at a national level.
Travelling to Cannexus19? Let us help you get there!
CERIC has secured discounted travel rates for Cannexus from Air Canada, WestJet, Porter and VIA Rail.
We have also negotiated discounted hotel rates at The Westin Ottawa, Novotel and Les Suites, starting as low as $173/night. As always, you’ll want to book early to avoid missing out as hotels fill up quickly.
However, note that discounted booking codes for these hotels will now be provided to delegates upon registering for Cannexus19 in your confirmation email.
You can also now register for your pre-conference workshops!
CERIC is excited to offer the following half-day pre-conference workshops at Cannexus19. They offer a great opportunity for hands-on skills-building:
- Elaine Newman, Founder & CEO, Global Learning – Unconscious Bias: Understand, Define, Mitigate
- Rob Straby, Professor, Career Development Professional Program, Conestoga College – Use the Power of Stories to Find Gigs!
- Graham Donald, President, Brainstorm Strategy Group – Engaging Employers to Increase Hiring on Your Campus
- Kristen Klassen, PhD, Founder, Brickstorming – Building Insights and Confidence for Career Development Professionals Using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- Trina Maher, Chief Creative Spirit, Bridging Concepts – Helping Indigenous Talent Tap into Their Potential
Pre-conference workshops are $165 or bundle a morning and afternoon workshop to save. Register now as space is limited.
“The buzz, the excitement, a necessary reflection and recharge for my soul. It was inspiring!”
Michelle Hennessey, Youth Employment Counsellor,
Employment Planning and Counselling, Peterborough, ON
What can you expect at Cannexus19?
Join 1,000 of your peers and be a part of Cannexus, Canada’s largest bilingual National Career Development Conference! Delegates from education, community, government and private sectors choose from 130+ education sessions that include:
- Effective counselling & facilitation techniques
- Workforce development & labour market trends
- Post-secondary transitions & graduate employment
Bursaries for community-based counsellors
The Counselling Foundation of Canada offers six bursaries to community-based counsellors every year to attend the Cannexus conference. Awarded in the name of its former Executive Director, Elizabeth McTavish, the bursaries consist of a full registration to Cannexus plus $500 each to cover expenses. The deadline to apply for Cannexus19 is September 28, 2018.