Still haven’t submitted your abstract? With only one week left, time is running out! Presenting at Cannexus provides you, the presenter, with the opportunity to gain recognition as an expert and leader in the field at the conference and beyond. Exchange information and explore innovative approaches in the areas of career counselling and career development, and network with 1,000 peers!
Submission Deadline: Friday, June 8, 2018
Exhibitor registration is now open!
For those exhibitors anxious to secure their booths early, look no further!
Exhibitor registration is now live. Book your space at the Super Saver rate to take advantage of special pricing while spots are available. Expected to sell out for a third consecutive year, exhibitors are encouraged to secure their booth space early.
Contact Danielle Levitt at 416.929.2510 x126 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can showcase your products, services or programs at a national level.
Pre-conference workshop added!
CERIC is excited to offer the following pre-conference workshops at Cannexus19, featuring these extraordinary presenters:
- Trina Maher, Chief Creative Spirit, Bridging Concepts – Helping Indigenous Talent Tap into Their Potential
- Elaine Newman, Founder & CEO, Global Learning – Unconscious Bias
- Graham Donald, Brainstorm Strategy Group – Employer Engagement
- Rob Straby, Co-ordinator & Professor, Career Development Professional Program, Conestoga College – Use the Power of Stories to Find Gigs!
- Kristen Klassen, PhD, Founder, Brickstorming – Lego Serious Play
Read more about each of the presenters!
“It is a wonderful opportunity to connect with experts and others working in the same field, gaining insights and ideas I can use at my own agency.”
Maggie McDonald, Women’s Employment Resource Center, Woodstock, ON