Early Bird Rate expires Nov.1
Register now and save $75 off the Regular rate
Join us as a delegate and register by Wednesday, November 1, 11:59 pm ET for the best rate. Take advantage of special pricing for members of supporting organizations, students and groups. Both 3-day ($500) and 1-day ($250) packages are available.
Volunteer at Cannexus18!
CERIC is now accepting applications from Ottawa-based volunteers for Cannexus18
Apply to be a volunteer at Cannexus and be a part of our team while on-site! Submit your online application by Friday, November 10, 11:59 pm ET. Visit the volunteers page on the Cannexus website for more information.
*Note: CERIC does not cover any expenses related to hotel or travel.
Attend a pre-conference workshop
Come to Cannexus one day early and reserve your seat. An exceptional opportunity to extend your learning. Cannexus18 features an expanded roster of optional skill-building workshops. This is your chance to take a deep dive on the most in-demand topics with the foremost experts. Pre-conference workshops take place on Sunday, January 21, 2018.
- Understanding and Applying the Sacred Algonquin Teachings of the Healing Circle & Wellness Wheel, Annie Smith St-Georges, Algonquin Elder
- Not-for-Profit Finance for the Non-Finance Manager: Bootcamp Edition, Betty Ferreira, Restructure Consulting
- Deconstructing Clients’ Career Anxiety by Creating Positive Narratives & Co-Constructed Plans, Sonny Wong, Career Counsellor, Designated Professional Counsellor, Ryerson University
- Employability as a Strategy for Seeking Meaningful Employment, Jeff Landine, University of New Brunswick
- Transforming Leadership Skills and HR Strategies that Increase Employee Engagement and Get Results!, Ken Keis, Consulting Resource Group
- Strategic Résumés for Challenging Clients – Real-World Résumé Strategy! Sharon Graham & Wayne Pagani, Career Professionals of Canda
- Empowering the Employment Sector to Serve Youth with Mental Health Issues, Marysia Parry, Youth Employment Services Toronto
The cost of a half-day workshop is $165 and full-day is $295. Or bundle a morning and afternoon workshop for the full-day price. Seats are limited, so register early!
Interested in exhibiting at Cannexus?
There are only four spots left in our Exhibitor Showcase! Secure your booth while you can! Exhibiting at Cannexus is a valuable opportunity to connect with 1,000 delegates and showcase your programs and services to a broad network of stakeholders. Accenture, Agilec, ESDC, Psychometrics, MyBlueprint, Mining Industry HR Council and Thompson Rivers University are among the 32 confirmed exhibitors.
Make your case for Cannexus
Need to convince your manager? Let us help you. The costs of attending a conference can be considerable – but so can the value!. It is likely your managers want some justification for you to attend Cannexus. To assist you, we have created a letter that you can use to help get approval.
“ Liked the wide range of topics and the format. Excellent range of theory-based and practical workshops.”
Australian Centre for Career Education, Melbourne
This eblast is generously sponsored by Canadian HR Reporter, a Cannexus18 Media Partner. Canada’s leading source of news and insight into trends and issues in HR management. Subscribe today for $125, a savings of over 25% off the regular price. (Quote promo code 68639).