Don’t miss out on Cannexus in 2018; Register today!
Join us at Cannexus, Canada’s National Career Development Conference! Who will you meet? An expected 1,000 career, employment and workforce professionals from across Canada and beyond. Why register? To effectively serve your clients and maintain your own career edge as the “future of work” changes rapidly. Great rates are still available.
Final Conference Programme now online
Delve into the amazing professional and personal development opportunities!
See what you will learn from world-class keynotes, more than 150 education sessions, Spark! (TED-style Talks), Cannexus Connections facilitated discussions, a sold-out Exhibitor Showcase with 40+ booths and zones – and fantastic networking!
Plus, explore special features of this year’s programming, including a Workforce Development Spotlight, Community Engagement & Dynamic Discovery – a mural co-created with delegates around the “future of work” – and the immersive KAIROS Blanket Exercise (pre-registration required).
CERIC debuts new research at Cannexus18
The Cannexus18 conference will feature the launch of several new publications based on CERIC-funded research, including:
- Bridging Two Worlds: Supporting Newcomer and Refugee Youth by Dr Jan Stewart and of Dr Lorna Martin of University of Winnipeg
- The Early Years: Career Development for Young Children by Dr Mildred Cahill of Memorial University
- Computing Disciplines: A Quick Guide for Prospective Students and Career Advisors by Dr Janet Miller and Randy Connolly
You’ll have the opportunity to meet the authors on Monday, January 22 and pick up complimentary copies of these valuable resources!
It’s not too late to add a pre-conference workshop!
Maximize your Cannexus experience
Several Cannexus pre-conference presenters have contributed guest blogs, examining the trends and issues behind their skill-building workshops:
- ‘The I Don’t Know’ Client Reponse, Sonny Wong, Career Counsellor, Ryerson University
- Are You Preparing Resumes Strategically or Haphazardly?, Wayne Pagani, Master-Certified Resume Strategist, Career Professionals of Canada
- Transforming Leadership Makes All the Difference, Dr Ken Keis, President & CEO, CRG International Inc.
- What Does Employability Look Like?, Dr Jeff Landine, Associate Professor, University of New Brunswick
Other pre-conference topics include Healing Circle & Wellness Wheel, Not-for-Profit Finance Bootcamp and Youth Mental Health. Pre-conference workshops take place Sunday, January 21.
Get connected. Stay connected
Download the Cannexus18 mobile app!
Our popular conference app is back to help you plan your schedule, interact with other participants through a dedicated Cannexus social network, stay up-to-date on conference news, and more!