We are pleased to announce this year’s roster of Spark! speakers at Cannexus18!
- Dr Eugenia Duodu, CEO, Visions of Science Network for Learning
- Jessica Bolduc, Executive Director, 4 Rs Youth Movement
- Ahmad Edilbi, Founder & President of Dubarah Inc.
- Dr Tayyab Rashid, Associate Faculty, Graduate Program in Psychological Science, University of Toronto, Scarborough
These short TED-style Talks on diverse topics take place following the luncheon on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 and provide the “spark” for you to think differently about your work.
Super Saver Rate expires Sept. 6
Last chance to save $125 off the regular cost! Join us as a delegate and register by Wednesday, September 6, 11:59 pm ET for the best rate. Take advantage of special pricing for members of supporting organizations, students and groups. Both 3-day ($450) and 1-day ($225) packages available.
Don’t miss out on attending pre-conference workshops! Take your pick to extend your learning
This year’s Cannexus features an expanded roster of optional pre-conference workshops, each providing in-depth professional development. Workshops take place on Sunday, January 21, 2018. Choose among the following…
- Understanding and Applying the Sacred Algonquin Teachings of the Healing Circle & Wellness Wheel, Annie Smith St-Georges, Algonquin Elder
- Not-for-Profit Finance for the Non-Finance Manager: Bootcamp Edition, Betty Ferreira, Restructure Consulting
- Deconstructing Clients’ Career Anxiety by Creating Positive Narratives & Co-Constructed Plans, Sonny Wong, Career Counsellor, Designated Professional Counsellor, Ryerson University
- Employability as a Strategy for Seeking Meaningful Employment, Jeff Landine, University of New Brunswick
- Transforming Leadership Skills and HR Strategies that Increase Employee Engagement and Get Results!, Ken Keis, Consulting Resource Group
- Strategic Résumés for Challenging Clients – Real-World Résumé Strategy! Sharon Graham & Wayne Pagani, Career Professionals of Canda
- Empowering the Employment Sector to Serve Youth with Mental Health Issues, Marysia Parry, Youth Employment Services Toronto
The cost of a half-day workshop is $165 and full-day is $295. Or bundle a morning and afternoon workshop for the full-day price. Seats are limited, so register early!
Want to exhibit at Cannexus? Booths are going fast. Get yours before they sell out!
Promote your organization while supporting career development in Canada. Our Cannexus18 Opportunities Package presents opportunities to suit every budget. Past sponsors and exhibitors include government and corporate employers, training organizations, industry associations, resource publishers, assessment tool developers, software providers and more!
Note: There are only 8 spaces left – book your booth by September 6, 2017 to save $350!
Take a look at the many exciting Sponsor, Exhibitor & Advertiser opportunities available for Cannexus!