CERIC – Canadian Education and Research Institute for Counselling invites individuals or organizations with an interest in presenting at Cannexus18 to submit a brief outline for consideration using the Proposal Form and encourages them to inform colleagues or students of this opportunity. Before you submit, please read the Guidelines and Terms of Presenting before proceeding to the Proposal Form.
Presenting at Cannexus, Canada’s largest bilingual National Career Development Conference, provides you with an unmatched opportunity to exchange information and explore innovative approaches in the areas of career counselling and career development. You will gain recognition as an expert and leader in the field at the conference and beyond. We expect 1,000 participants from across Canada and internationally.
Cannexus presenters are researchers and practitioners from universities, schools, community agencies, governments, private practices and corporations. They are professionals in career development and related fields who are forward-thinkers with fresh and impactful ideas and projects to share.
Areas of interest
CERIC has identified areas of interest to assist presenters in targeting the content of their sessions. These are examples only; your ideas and suggestions are welcome.
- Effective Career Counselling/Coaching Techniques
- New Technology/Tools/Trends
- Current Research, Theory & Methodology
- Self-Care for Career Professionals
- Employment/Training Programs (Community, Government, Industry)
- Entrepreneurship & Self-Employment
- Aboriginal Career Development
- Marginalized Client Populations
- Career Education K-12/Post-Secondary
- Employee Recruitment & Engagement
- Workforce Planning & Development
- Career Development for Mature Workers