Mega Sessions revealed
Mega Sessions feature well-known presenters on highly pertinent topics. Choose to attend the one that interests you the most!
Our Cannexus17 Mega presenters are:
- Carol Vecchio, Founder, Centerpoint Institute for Life and Career Renewal
- Gray Poehnell, Holistic Career Trainer & Co-Author, Guiding Circles
- Tony Botelho, Director, Career and Volunteer Services & Annette Santos, Director of Student Engagement and Retention, Simon Fraser University
- Sarah Delicate, Outcome-based Performance Management Expert
Register by Sept. 7 for best rates
Less than a month is left to take advantage of Super Saver rates for Cannexus! Pay only $450 for a full 3-day registration, a $125 savings off the regular $575 price. Special rates for members of supporting organizations, students and groups are also available. Super Saver deadline is September 7, 2016.
Are you a member of one of our 30+ supporting organizations?
Each year, supporting organizations across Canada and beyond encourage their members to join the national career development conversation at Cannexus. Members of these organizations receive 10% off the Super Saver rate so check to see if you are part of one of our growing list of 30+ associations.
3 Canadian luminaries to keynotes
Add a pre-conference workshop
Extend your Cannexus learning with pre-conference workshops, each providing in-depth professional development on a major area of current interest. Workshops take place on Sunday, January 22.
- Career Integrated Learning, Rob Shea & Rhonda Joy, Memorial University
- LinkedIn for Career Professionals, Eric Pye, CPA Alberta
- Offer and Receive Feedback Like a Pro!, Sonia Di Maulo, Harvest Performance
- Give Employers What They Want: Work Ethic, Josh Davies, The Center for Work Ethic Development
The cost of a workshop is $125 if you register during Super Saver. You can bundle one morning and one afternoon workshop to save. Seats are limited, so register early!
McTavish Bursary offers free Cannexus registration
Do you work for a community-based agency? Then you may be eligible for an Elizabeth McTavish Bursary. The bursaries were established by The Counselling Foundation of Canada, in honour of former Executive Director Elizabeth McTavish. The application deadline is September 30, 2016.
Sponsor or exhibit at Cannexus17
There are promotional opportunities to suit every budget, from $5,000 to $100. Past sponsors and exhibitors include training organizations, industry associations, resource publishers, assessment tool developers, software providers and more! Register by September 7 to save $200 on your exhibit booth!
This eblast is generously sponsored by Canadian School Counsellor magazine, a Cannexus17 Media Partner. Check out the latest issue of this great online resource, available for FREE to Canadian career counselling professionals!